Sunday, July 02, 2006

it started on LJ, then spread to blogger, then myspace, now youtube

Why am I posting so many videos lately? Oh, that's right... I now live on YouTube. No lie.

I really want to go to another New Haven Cutters game. I swear to god, Matt Hackney has the best ass I have ever seen on another human. THE BEST. I don't even go by asses, but that boy knew what he had and used it.
That and the fact that he was fucking his pitcher with his eyes...
Gave whole new meaning to the "Seventh Inning Stretch."

Anyway, this is why Finns win at life:



1 Comments:

At 11:29 PM, July 02, 2006, Blogger Hydronium Ion said...

NO JOKE! Holy crap! Katherine, if you go to another Cutters game, PLEASE take me with you. I don't think I'd have as muc fun at a game without you. Nor vice versa.

Hackney was freaking HOT! And he and the pitcher? Sweet Jesus (no pun intended, phoomaton)! Was what they were doing even legal?!

so... where's my drabble/ficlet?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home