Monday, July 03, 2006

yes, I stayed up until 2 in the morning to watch F1

I'm watching the repeat of the US Grand Prix, because when it was being broadcast live, certain people wanted to exercise or whatever, so I didn't see it.

What the fucking hell was up with the crash on Lap 1?!?!?! Christian Klien, Kimi Raikkonen, Scott Speed, all taken out. I was impressed by the restraint the drivers showed, not running around screaming "Nicky pushed me into Juan! OMG!" Especially Scott Speed, who seems to sometimes talk from the heart, instead of thinking about what his sponsors would want. He was particularly articulate, I thought.

7 or 8 cars out, and the Formula officials have decided to make the USGP another circus like last year by promising an investigation about the crash after the race. Every driver said it's just a racing thing, but I guess the officials are working on strict orders from Bernie to make the US race seem immature and foolish. God, I hate that jealous ignorant little man.

Raikkonen, Speed, Villanueve out, but Tonio Luizzi is still in? What kind of alternate reality have I stumbled into?

Also, apparently, Nico Rosberg's father was someone spectacular. I would not have known from watching Nico. Next, Nick Heidfeld has the worst luck of anyone ever. Except maybe Gen. Bergoyne. (SMMcT US history shout out!) Third, what the hell is on Jensen Button's face? It looks like he was rescued from a desert island just in time for the race and they simply dumped him into acar.

Scott Speed is beyond adorable. Does anyone know more about his disease?

Did an announcer just insult Christijan Albers? Do I have to smack a bitch? 'Cause I will. No one talks about Christijan like that. Little Dutch boy will kick your ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home