Saturday, July 22, 2006

I think I should get my hands on a copy of the Book of Revelations.
It's freaking me out. (Thanks, History Channel. Your fear mongering is keeping me awake.)

Every day you wake up, there is a 1 in 20000 chance that as asteriod capable of destroying human life will crash into Earth. Sleep well.

I'm sorry to announce, people of Bethlehem CT, but you town is creepy and undesirable. Also, citizens of Torrington, you need some restaurants that don't suck. Thanks.

I saw Pirates of the Caribbean again. Obviously the writing team did not head my suggestions. If they had the movie would have been about Norrington and Gillette and sometimes Groves and would depict their adventures hunting pirates and giving each other longing looks. Oh, wait, that was Dead Man's Chest. Oops.

2 Comments:

At 6:32 PM, July 30, 2006, Blogger Hydronium Ion said...

I have seen sad movie twice. You and I shall see it tohether and laugh at all the fun situations.

I highly enjoyed that Norrington was exceedingly badass in this movie. And that TOM HOLLANDER was a main character. YAYAYAYAYAYAYYYY!!!!!

woot. call me sometime.

 
At 12:27 AM, August 02, 2006, Blogger The Artist Formerly Known As "Katherine" said...

I've seen it twice too. You must see it at least 3 more times, because what kind of alternate reality are we living in where you haven't seen it more than me?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home