Monday, July 10, 2006

I think I'm going to shoot myself

I have hit rock bottom and started to dig.

Yesterday I spent my time reading Wilfred Owen's poetry and ordering Haley's birthday presents. The one thing I was worried wouldn't be available was, so that's all taken care of.

But then I thought about trench warfare, and... depressed again. Of course, the beauty that is Der Nationalmannschaft celebrating with their fans did count for something...

Then I had a dream where I was running through a banquet hall and in total panic because I couldn't find my uni. All the other unis were there, and I was going to be late for some activity. Then I fought demons with the guys from "Supernatural."

Before going to bed, I found myself wishing I was back at the nunnery and in class. Wishing I had schoolwork to do. I am ashamed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home