Sunday, July 30, 2006

it's getting hot in the foxhole

HAHAHA everyone should listen to NPR. Because I hear this:

The Air Force was experimenting and maybe even testing several biological weapons. One of them was an aphrodisiac, and what would it do? It was designed to make enemy soldiers lust after their squaddies, so they would be to busy freaking out over their new found love of sausage to... I dunno, fight, I guess.

I'm not really sure what making the enemy gay would do to help our cause, but it'd be great fun to watch.


No, seriously. That's the best we could come up with. Make the enemy homosexual.

2 Comments:

At 6:39 PM, July 30, 2006, Blogger Hydronium Ion said...

Well I'm up for it. Provided they sell tickets, that is.

 
At 12:22 AM, August 02, 2006, Blogger The Artist Formerly Known As "Katherine" said...

I'm pretty sure they did and I'm pretty sure it lead to some Dishonorable Discharges for the 82nd Airborne.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home